James Sprankle is a photojournalist who has documented conflict and crisis in East Ukraine, South Sudan, and Greece and has worked with publications such as Politico Magazine, the Washington Post, Foreign Policy Magazine, and National Geographic Online.
James is currently based in New York City and working on a project about Anabaptists and genetic disorders.
US Phone: 239-849-7801
Recent Publication Links:
- Virginia Quarterly Review: Faith and Its Limits
- Politico Magazine: On the Ground in Moria
- Politico Magazine: Ukraine's Wild East
- Politico Magazine: Back to School on Ukraine's Front Lines
- Foreign Policy Magazine: Anna's Army
- Foreign Policy Magazine: Defending Debaltseve
- Vice News: 'We Want Orders to Attack': Celebrating Ukrainian Independence Day on the Eastern Frontlines
- Radio Free Europe: Spacious Homes Become Soldiers' Barracks In Pisky
- Washington Post: To South Sudan's woes, add famine - 50,000 kids at risk of death
- National Geographic Online: Wrestling Keeps 'Identity of the Nuba' Alive in Sudanese Refugee Camps